Tuesday 25 February 2014

Eccentric Monkey's - Goals

Eccentric Monkey

I aim to look at the news that is not always covered, such as the strange and funny stories as well as Technology. Also with being a huge fan of entertainment I will be giving my view on current entertainment and reviewing, the present and upcoming films and programmes. As well as news and entertainment, I will be having the odd rant on. Well life itself, the things that will make people annoyed and the things that make people question "Why ?"

Also due to loving pranks and video's that make me laugh, I will be posting anything that I find funny and hopefully you will too. Finally my personal interest is to offer a review on current manga chapters, anime episodes and to hopefully provide a service which will encourage people to discuss this interest and maybe give them the chance to watch or read something they previously have not.

No comments:

Post a Comment