Friday 28 February 2014

Aaron Paul to star in 'Breaking Bad' Spinoff


Aaron Paul talks return for Breaking Bad spinoff

Aaron Paul who is known for his icon roles as meth manufacturer Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad, has stated that he is in progress of having "serious talks" with the Breaking Bad show creator Vince Gilligan to make an appearance in the upcoming Breaking Bad spinoff known as Better Call Saul.

Aaron Paul was promoting his new action movie Need for Speed, when in an interview Jesse Pinkman came up.

Paul stated "anything Vince is involved with, I'm there," he then goes on to say that "I owe him my entire career and the idea of jumping into the skin of Jesse Pinkman again in his lighter days would be fun."

However one actor who won't be making a return is current Under the Dome actor Dean Norris, who in Breaking Bad played DEA Agent and the brother in law to Walter White, Hank Schrader. He stated that " I, don't think they'll let me do a little cable show." He then goes on to say that " I'm not a big fan of kind of revisiting something that has already been done, but I think it's going to be awesome. So I can't wait to see it." 

So the prequel has both Aaron Paul and Dean Norris excited, now all we have to do is wait for it to hit our screens in November.


No comments:

Post a Comment